Having been in contact with a lot of people who have experienced cellulite, we have decided to share some experiences with you so you can understand what cellulite is and how it works.
Cellulite is like one of your nosy aunties that keep invading your privacy, and there’s just no possible way to get rid of them because they keep coming back, more visible, vicious and powerful than your last attempt to get rid of them.
A lady narrated her experience when she first noticed her cellulite. She thought they were stretch marks – yes a lot of people confuse stretch marks with cellulite. She wasn’t too worried about them because unlike a lot of people, she thought stretch marks were sexy. The only problem was, the stretch mark she saw all over the internet was not the same as the lumpy appearance on her body.
She continued a series of internet surfing to find a stretch mark that would look like hers. She started questioning herself, wondering if she had a rare disease or if something was wrong with her and why hers didn’t appear sexy.
Fortunately, the word cellulite popped up, and she found out she had cellulite, not stretch marks. She was happy that finally, nothing was wrong with her, she didn’t have stretch marks, it was just cellulite. However, she was so angry at herself for being so ignorant that she didn’t know the difference between stretch marks and cellulite.
However, to be fair on her, lots of women don’t know this too. One minute you have smooth baby skin and the next, lumps are popping up in every corner of your buttocks and thighs – Very confusion worthy.
Cellulite is normal. Almost everyone has cellulite. Cellulite does not discriminate. The good thing about cellulite is that it poses no risk to human health.
It is fat deposits that settle beneath the skin surface, giving it an external lumpy/dimpled appearance. It appears when the connective tissue is worn out thereby giving easy access to fat deposits to push through and settle beneath the skin surface.
Below are four interesting facts you should know about cellulite.
- Cellulite has grades
The cellulite on your skin might not be as visible as that of Sally in the office next to yours. Why is that?
- Grade 1 – There is no sign of cellulite both when standing and sitting or pinched.
- Grade 2 – There is no visible sign of cellulite when standing or sitting but appears when pinched.
- Grade 3 – Cellulite may not be visible when standing but will surface when sitting.
- Grade 4 – Cellulite is visible both when standing and sitting.
- Over 90% of women have cellulite
Your office partner Caroline is probably making a jest of your cellulite, telling you she has none and has exposed her thighs, forearms, and stomach to prove that it’s a no-cellulite zone.
We’ll like to break it to you that Caroline is probably a liar since over 90 per cent of women have cellulite somewhere in their body. Did she also show you her butt? No? Oh yeah, guessed as much.
- Men have cellulite too
Yes, sisters, they do. Of course, we’re all in this struggle, and it does feel good to know that we are not alone in this. We have been praying since time immemorial for them to experience childbirth too, but we got no answers so yeah, we’ll treasure this moment of struggle we both have in common, and bask at the moment.
- Anti-Cellulite Creams do work
It’s tiring listening to complaints from women about buying anti-cellulite products four times in a row, and their cellulite didn’t magically disappear. Most of them purchased without reading any anti-cellulite cream reviews.
You can avoid the same mistake.
To buy the best anti-cellulite cream, you have to read reviews or better still, talk to a friend who once had it worse. Let have them share the secret to the now minimised cellulite appearance on their skin.
If you still can’t find answers, try CelluAid, a top anti-cellulite cream that comes highly recommended. This cellulite removal lotion burns the fat deposits beneath your skin while repairing your connective tissue and making your skin hydrated and healthier.
Don’t take our word for it. Instead, visit www.celluaid.com to see for yourself and find out how to get this anti-cellulite product.
It’s okay to stop panicking; after all, you only fear what you don’t know. Now that you’re aware grab that cellulite by the neck and chuck it out the window. You can do this!
Anti-cellulite Exercises That Work
While there are several anti cellulite options for your dimpled-skin, exercise tops the list. Although exercise may not offer an overnight result, with consistency, your cellulite will improve over time.
That said, exercise gives faster results when combined with other effective tips like healthy eating, adequate water intake, and other potent anti-cellulite products.
Exercises involving the glute and legs are great for thigh cellulite as they make your thigh skin tighter. And while this may not be a fool-proof therapy to expel cellulite buildup on your thigh, tighter and stronger muscles will help reduce its appearance
Five Exercises That Works For Cellulite
Here are examples of effective exercises that can help restore your cellulite-free thigh:
1. Stand erect, with feet put apart and toes pointing forward.
2. Gradually go down until the glutes take a sitting positing. Ensure your toes remains ahead of your knees.
3. Retract to your former standing position.
While this is almost similar to the normal squat (as above), it feels more challenging as it ends with a jump
1. Do your regular squat (see instruction above)
2. Instead of retracting slowly back to your standing position; make a small lift off your toes.
1. Get a strong bench and stand in front. Erect, with feet not far apart.
2. Place your feet, one after the other
3. Increase the pace over time
1. Go down on your knees and your palm – an animal-like standing position.
2. Kick your legs backward. Put more energy on your upper thighs and glutes
3. Repeat on both sides. Again. And again.
1. Stand upright with feet together
2. Tilt to your sides, slowly. Squeeze the muscles of both your outer- and inner-thigh muscles.
3. Get back to your default standing position and tilt to the opposite side.
These exercises will go a long way in fighting your cellulite. However, you may also add barbells and dumbbells – as it suits you.
Try to repeat 13 to 15 times per session
Over time, you may want to increase the repetitions or make the weight heavier.
To avoid muscle tears and strains, do some stretches after each exercise. And even before.
Challenge yourself to two or three 30-minute sessions weekly
Effective Aerobics and Strength-Training
Rather than sticking to a particular exercise, a fine mix of both strength-training and aerobic exercises is your best bet. Whereas strength exercises aid muscle builds and general skin elasticity, aerobics eliminate fat.
When put together, these workouts will over time help your thighs look smoother.
Here’s a list of aerobic exercises that work on your cellulite thighs
While all these are proven effective ways to improve your thigh cellulite condition, it is important to stick to whichever you enjoy doing most.
You may also want to consult your doctor for a customized workout, based on your body weight and health condition.
Final NoteCelluaid anti-cellulite lotion comes to mind. The lotion does not just remove those unsightly lumps; it redefines the look on cellulite-infested areas and gives your skin a whole new flawless appearance in no time.
The hard truth is, there’s no such thing as cellulite prevention – So says The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Why routine exercises and healthy dieting helps eradicate the dimply skin patches, incorporating anti-cellulite products speeds up the result.
Having Cellulite Problems? Here’s What You Need to Know
There are many things that can hold you back from living the life that you’ve always dreamed of. And one of it is cellulite.
Cellulite occurs as a direct result of what’s happening below the skin. It occurs when the skin becomes unable to resist the force with which the lumps of fat cells push up against the connective tissue below the skin.
This, in turn, results in the skin area being either dimpled or having a wrinkled texture. As it affects the butt and most especially the hip and thigh areas, the long term effects are severe. For women, being able to rock your bikini for the holidays becomes impossible. The embarrassing sight of the skin forces you to cover up the area.
Now that you understand why you have that dimpled skin, you may be tempted to purchase the first cream for cellulite that you see. However, you need to understand the following:
1. It does not discriminateCellulite, while common, is also a complicated issue. It’s known to affect all kinds of body shapes, weights, and sizes. As such, you do not need to panic whatsoever. You’re not the only one affected. There are others like you looking for the best anti-cellulite lotion. You’re not alone in the struggle.
2. The various myths demystified
Something this common comes with a lot of myths, mysteries, and enigmas. It’s the reason why many people are still confused about what it is, why it happens and the ultimate solution to get rid of cellulite. To get a lasting solution, you need to understand how to treat cellulite. And this involves understanding its root causes.
Contrary to popular belief, cellulite does not occur because of fat alone. Your body can have cellulite because those fat cells are tussling with the layer of connective tissue that’s above them. This results in an unusual pull downwards of the skin’s connective cords toward the muscle underneath. The result is a wrinkled, dimpled skin.
3. Other causes of cellulite
As mentioned earlier, fat cells are not the only causes of cellulite. While in search of anti-cellulite cream that works, you should be reminded that the following factors also cause cellulite:
- Genetics and genes
- The kind of lifestyle you live
- Your eating and health habits
The effectiveness of a top anti-cellulite lotion is not affected by these factors. But don’t you feel better knowing more about what’s going on underneath your skin?
4. The Solutions
There are several ways to go about cellulite removal that works. According to dermatologists,
- Dimples sometimes disappear on their own without using anything
- Regular exercise routines have been discovered to reduce the appearance of the cellulite. But it does not eliminate it
- Study shows that caffeine and retinol-based products help with temporary solutions
- CelluAid, made by cosmetic chemists, with the help of smart technology. This cellulite lotion includes natural ingredients like quinoa, squaline, and hyaluronic acid which helps to revitalize the skin
Leave a comment